Wednesday 16 December 2009

The show must go on:Mummies and Daddies- Medea Revisitied.

Firstly , congratulation to all the company of Mummies and Daddies, opening night last night was apparently very well received!

Grit in throat and pauses in my heart, my health slides down a cliff and floats at the edge, diluted and dettached, but it is our second night of three tonight and what a night I hope it will be! Potential in laws and many more guests and plus 1's 2's and 3's are on their way to see our reinvention of the Greek Classic, Euripides' Medea.

Like the child I inhabit and the child that once roamed within my body and shared my toes, my 'play' must not stop: So rip out my health throw it to the ground. Pull off my immune system and make me stand.
The Show Will Go On.
And I hope you get to see it and share with our children, our story.

Mummies and Daddies @ Bath Spa University: Tonight annd tomorrow (Thursday 17th December, 09) at 8PM.

No comments:

Post a Comment